Anna Bennett and Penny Jane Burke will co-facilitate the Research Development and Collaboration Special Interest Group, which aims to bring together colleagues who are interested in research about enabling programs, the transition of students into and through higher education and lifelong learning, and as related to other related fields of research, such as widening participation, equity and social justice in education. The SIG aims to:
- Provide a supportive framework, including some events and activities offered across the country, to bring together diverse perspectives to the field of enabling and related fields of research;
- Foster a research community where members feed into and develop the direction of the SIG in collaboration;
- Provide information about research approaches, skills, development, publishing and projects;
- Promote activities that enhance the NAEEA research capacity and influence across national and international contexts; and
- Contribute to other NAEEA activities and events.
Email if Interested: